Listing a job on Helpers.ie is straightforward, fast and FREE process.
Customers can list as many jobs as they wish and are under no obligation to accept any quote/proposal from any supplier.
To list a job click here or click the ‘Post A Job’ link on the homepage.
The one page listing process consists of:
- Step 1: Select a title for the job.
- Step 2: Enter the details and upload images or documents, where appropriate.
- Step 3: Enter the job location and the area where work needs to be carried out.
- Step 4: Select one or more skills required for the job.
- Step 5: Select job visibility and type.
- Step 6: Pick available budget.
- Step 7: Ask any questions that you may have so works can answer with their quotes, this is optional.
- Step 8: check promote your listing box, this is also optional, however; promoted listings receive a lot more quotes.
- Step 9: Submit the job listing and you are done, it’s that easy!
After the job is listed, all relevant service Providers who are interested in your listing will be alerted.
They are alerted because their preferences match your listing in one of the following ways:
1. The nature your job skills required for example Plumber.
2. Your location for example Rathmines, Dublin.
If you changed your mind after all and have decided not to get the job done, please remove the listing as soon as possible, this then saves the suppliers from sending unnecessary quotes. The remove link is located in ‘My Jobs’ under ‘Open Jobs’.
- Uploading Photos or Documents
We strongly advise customers to list jobs with images or documents if possible. This will increase the amount of quotes you’ll receive and it also gives suppliers a clearer idea of the job required.
Adding images or documents is ‘Step 2′ in the listing a job process. Images/documents compatible with Helpers.ie include JPEGs, GIFs, PNGs and common document formats.
If you have any problems uploading an image/documents please contact Helpers.ie live support.
Customers are encouraged to enter as much detail as possible when posting a job in order to avoid any confusion over the listing and to ensure the cheapest possible quote.
We also offer “Invite Workers” option, which is an alternative to the traditional reverse auction. This is a quick, hassle-free alternative to waiting for quotes and liaising back and forth with potential suppliers/helpers about your job.
To obtain the ‘Invite Workers’ option, simply list an item the same way you normally would. Once your listing is posted, you will be eligible for ‘Invite Workers’, within seconds simply click on a supplier/helper profile that you are interested in and click the ‘Invite Worker’ button located at top right hand side of the page. It will show you all the jobs you posted you can select the job you want to invite the supplier/helper for and you are done.
Your selected supplier/helper will give you their quote price and If you are happy with their price, simply click ‘Hire Now’. You will be prompted to deposit full payment and we will then allocate that supplier/helper to complete your service/job. You will be emailed the service/job details so you are able to communicate with your supplier/helper directly.
Click here to browse suppliers/helpers profiles