How do I Complete my Profile as a Worker on Helpers.ie?
It is very important for workers to complete their profile.
Your profile is an overview of general information about yourself, and the skill set that you possess.
Completing your profile allows you to receive all the ‘jobs opportunity alerts’ in which you are interested, and to come back at a later time to submit your quotes, when you are ready.
Completing your profile also allows people who are looking for workers with relevant skills to find you, based on the skills and location you have entered.
Also, your profile information will appear across all of your quotes so that you don’t have to re-enter this basic information every time you send a quote.
To give your profile a good overall appearance you can fill in the information like your ‘Work Experience’, ‘Your Education’, Skills and Knowledge (you can select multiple skills), Your Certificates along with your ‘Work Portfolio’
Follow the steps below to complete your profile as a worker.
1. Log into your Helpers.ie Account
2. Click on ‘My Profile’ located in the left menu
3. On your profile page you can edit ‘About Me’ by clicking ‘Edit Icon’ section located on top of you page
4. Click on ‘Profile Avatar’ if you would like to add photo of yourself, you can also change your cover photo by clicking on ‘Change Photo Cover’
5. Scroll down on ‘My Profile’ page and we suggest you fill the following options and click save.
- Work Experience
- Skills & Knowledge (you can add all your skills in it)
6. To add your ‘Service Areas’ click on ‘Edit Icon’ located top left next to your feedback rating stars on my profile page, once there, you can select multiple areas in which you provide your services. If you provide your services in the entire City / County for example Dublin then you select ‘All Areas’ once you’re done press save.
We strongly recommend that you read more about What service areas are and how to add them on your profile so you can receive relevant job alerts.