How to Leave Feedback for Employer(s)?
On Helpers.ie there are two separate ways to leave feedback for your employer, depending on which type of job you were hired to do.
Fixed Budget Jobs
Please follow the steps below to leave feedback on Fixed Budget Jobs.
1. Click on ‘My Jobs’ located in the left side menu
2. Click on a tab called ‘Completed Jobs’ located on top of the page
3. Locate the job, under action you will see the option to ‘Leave Feedback’ click on it and a popup will appear, this is where you will leave your feedback based on your work experience.
Hourly Budget Jobs
You can only leave feedback for your employer once you completed the job and employer has left you feedback after finishing the work contract with you.
Please follow the steps below to leave feedback on Hourly Budget Jobs.
1. Go to your ‘Dashboard’
2. Click on ‘My Jobs’ located in the left side menu
3. Click on the tab called ‘Completed Jobs’ located on top of the page
3. Locate the job, under action, click on ‘Leave Feedback‘
4. A pop up will appear for you to ‘Leave feedback’ for your employer based on your job experience
You can also view the feedback you have received from your employer by clicking on ‘View my feedback’ under action column.