How to Message Employers After Being Hired?
Communication plays a fundamental role in all facets of business. It is therefore very important that both internal communication within Helpers.ie as well as the communication skills while you’re at work are effective.
When your clients (employers) will feel comfortable their cooperation with you will be at an all time high. In addition, if you are unable to communicate and convey your ideas due to a lack of communication, it is likely that your ideas and working suggestions will not be taken and implemented to their full potential, if at all. And therefore the risk of disputes rising goes much higher.
You can contact your employer by following the steps below;
1. Go to your ‘Dashboard’
2. Click on ‘My Jobs’
3. Click on ‘Awarded Jobs’ tab located on top of the page
4. Locate and click on the ‘Job Title’ you wish to contact about
5. Scroll down and locate ‘Employer Panel‘
6. Under action click on ‘Envelope Icon’
7. In message centre simply type your message and once you’re done click ‘Send’ and our system will create a conversation and send your message to that employer.
You cannot contact your employer once the job you were hired for has been marked as completed and feedback is left.