How to Post an Hourly Budget Job on Helpers.ie?
Sometimes it’s better to post an Hourly Budget Job instead of Fixed Budget Job depending on the nature of the job.
To post an ‘Hourly Budget Job’ please follow the steps below
1. Log into your Helpers.ie Account
2. Click on Post a Job located in the ‘Top Header Menu’
3. Fill in your ‘Job Details’ as you normally would
4. Just before you hit the bottom of your job post form you will see the option called ‘Job Type’ check the radio button for ‘Hourly Job’
5. You will need to fill in the additional details that are needed for ‘Hourly Budget Jobs’ such as your ‘Minimum Hourly Budget’ along with your ‘Maximum Hourly Budget’ and the ‘Number of Workers’ you are looking for the job, you will also need to describe the ‘Approximate Hours’ you believe it would take to get your job done, however; workers will quote you the final hours they think are appropriate to do the job.
6. If you would like workers to answer any questions along with the quotes click on ‘Questions for Workers’ button to add your questions.
7. Click ‘Submit’ once you’re done!