How to withdraw funds on Helpers.ie?
You can only withdraw funds once they are showing in your ‘Available Balance’ by following the steps below:
1. Go to your ‘Dashboard’
2. Click on ‘My Wallet’ in the left menu pane
3. Click on ‘Withdraw Funds’ tab located on top of the page
4. Click on ‘Add Account’ and save (not necessary if you have already added your withdrawal method)
5. Click on ‘Click Here’ under Withdraw
6. Enter the ‘amount you wish to withdraw’
7. Click on ‘Send OTP’ which stands for One Time Pin
8. ‘Confirm your OTP’ that helpers.ie will send you in your primary email registered on your account.
Once confirmed, your request will be sent to our Accounts Department, all withdrawal requests are processed in the order that they are received.
You will be notified by email, this shouldn’t take more than 24 hours but in some cases it takes longer to process withdrawal requests.
Funds that are showing under On Hold Payment or Work in Progress are premature and cannot be withdrawn at that particular stage.