The Building Regulations are minimum standards for design, construction and alterations to buildings in Ireland. Any project you undertake must adhere to them.
Building Regulations are designed to ensure buildings are safe, structurally sound, and water and energy efficient. They must also be constructed in a way that allows access for people with disabilities.
They are grouped into 15 technical categories, from A to Q, known as ‘approved documents’. These are:
- Building Control Framework
- Building Control Acts
- Building Regulations
- Technical Guidance Documents
- Building Control Regulations 5
- Overview of Building Control Process for 5
- New Dwellings / Domestic Extensions
- Alternative Process – Opt Out of Statutory Certification
- Compliance and Enforcement
- Building Control Management System
A full breakdown of The Building Regulations can be found here.
Get your job started today
Post your job now to get quick responses from your local helpers